(It’s April 1st.)
We finished painting Stratton’s room today! It looks greattttt!! And, as always, I’m going to include some before and after pics!! Great, great weekend.
Very beginning with color tests on the wall. We went with the middle color for two walls and a limey green color for the other two!
We wanted to save the height chart for obvious reasons, so I taped off a frame to go around it.
End of the first day lime green! To be honest, I was kind of worried about the color.
End of the first day blue wall(s).
Finished product. All clean!!
Height chart...with room to grow!
On that wall will be built in shelves (like in my room) for all of her books. Turns out I love the green!
I think it turned out really well! Next…on to Sarah’s room. Now, that will be a job!